2020 DoD Yearbook
Rob C
2021-02-12 19:35:29 UTC
2020 DoD Yearbook

Happy (early) Valenswine’s Day DoD!

Disclaimer: Apologizes to any and all if I missed *your* post about
*your* pics on a DoD event. And a BIG THANK YOU for all the photographers
and videographers who put and keep their images on-line to use!

With the legal stuff out of the way...................

I present to you the 2020 Denizens of Doom MC Yearbook:

(Length 18:56 minutes)

(MIRROR SITE: https://archive.org/details/2020-ybf)

(ONLINE BACKUP FILE: http://www.columbia.edu/~rdc8/2020YBF.mp4)

(** Remember to turn your speaker volume up and watch in Full screen
mode on your largest screen**)

Enjoy the memories!

DoD# NYC-1
Speedy Mercer
2021-02-14 02:23:46 UTC
Post by Rob C
2020 DoD Yearbook
Post by Rob C
DoD# NYC-1
Mirrored on http://DenizensOfDoom.com/ along with all other (that I could find) Yearbooks.

HeroHog/Dr Speed/Speedy/Alfred DoD #8177
d***@ss.es
2021-03-02 02:36:11 UTC
Very well done yearbook! Hope my rubberband snaps back eventually.
Rob C
2021-03-02 18:42:06 UTC
Very well done yearbook! Hope my rubberband snaps back eventually.
Thank you very much.... and I hope yours and everybody's rubber band snaps back... even better than last year!

DoD# NYC-1