Bwah-hah-hah-hah! Three More Bikers Killed While Breaking Speed and Safety Limits!
nicenips
2008-10-13 17:53:38 UTC
As an astute and comely observer of the can't-move-fast-enough passing
motorcycle scene, I smile inwardly when I read or hear about cyclists
getting their kill-uppance on our roads and highways after exhibiting
their usual borish stunts:

a.) Speeding
b.) Weaving in and out of lanes
c.) Changing lanes with no signal
d.) All boozed or drugged up
e.) No helmet
f.) Loud engine noise
g.) Arrogant behavior toward motorists
h.) Fat beer-gut

Face it biker boobs, you "drive" a motorcycle specifically so you can
break the laws of the road.

Admit it, shitfaces!

Check out this account of no-account cyclists out of control -- and
now out of time!

Yahooooooooooooo! Wheeeeeeeeee!

A real knee-slapper ...

----------------------
REGIONAL BRIEFING
The Washington Post
Metro
Monday, October 13, 2008; B03

MARYLAND

"Killed in 2 Motorcycle Crashes"

Three people were killed in two separate motorcycle crashes in
Maryland on Friday and Saturday, police said.

On Friday in the St. Mary's County town of Lexington Park, two
newlyweds were killed when the motorcycle they were riding slammed
into a Toyota Camry.

Killed were the motorcycle's driver, Phillip B. Natalie, 26, and his
wife of about two weeks, Jessica L. Natalie, 24, both of Lexington
Park, police said. The driver of the Camry was treated at a hospital
and released.

The other fatal crash occurred about 7:30 p.m. Saturday when a Mount
Rainier man riding with a group of motorcyclists on Interstate 95 in
Howard County lost control and hit a guardrail, police said.

Police said Wayne N. Thomas, 27, was with at least six motorcyclists,
traveling south on the interstate just north of Route 100. Before the
crash, police said, the group was traveling "recklessly at extreme
high rates of speed."

After hitting the guardrail, Thomas was thrown back into a southbound
lane, where he was hit by two cars, police said.

-- Matt Zapotosky

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/12/AR2008101201964.html
HiTech RedNeck
2008-10-13 18:39:40 UTC
As stupid drooler of the can't-move-fast-enough passing
motorcycle scene, I smile inwardly when I read or hear about cyclists
getting their kill-uppance on our roads and highways after exhibiting
Killed were the motorcycle's driver, Phillip B. Natalie, 26, and his
wife of about two weeks, Jessica L. Natalie, 24, both of Lexington
Park, police said. The driver of the Camry was treated at a hospital
and released.
The Camry driver was fortunate; if he had been T-boned by the bike on the
drivers side he could have been killed too. Maybe car drivers should be
required to wear personal suits of armor!

Redneck.
S'mee
2008-10-14 00:37:55 UTC
On Oct 13, 12:39 pm, "HiTech RedNeck" <hitechCOLOR-OF-
Post by HiTech RedNeck
As stupid drooler of the can't-move-fast-enough passing
motorcycle scene, I smile inwardly when I read or hear about cyclists
getting their kill-uppance on our roads and highways after exhibiting
Killed were the motorcycle's driver, Phillip B. Natalie, 26, and his
wife of about two weeks, Jessica L. Natalie, 24, both of Lexington
Park, police said. The driver of the Camry was treated at a hospital
and released.
The Camry driver was fortunate; if he had been T-boned by the bike on the
drivers side he could have been killed too.  Maybe car drivers should be
required to wear personal suits of armor!
Redneck.
Truth that! I know of that happening in OKC...only the Harley hit the
passenger door (40 in a 40) motorcycle went THROUGH the car coming to
rest on the dumbass redlight runners lap with the front wheel taking
the drivers door off the hinges. The motorcyclist was unharmed.
Keith
Road Glidin' Don
Musta been a Road Glide. ;)
Timberwoof
2008-10-13 19:33:45 UTC
In article
Post by nicenips
I smile inwardly when I read or hear about cyclists
getting their kill-uppance
There's a special place in hell for people like you.
--
Timberwoof <me at timberwoof dot com>
faq: http://www.timberwoof.com/motorcycle/faq.shtml
Ten Steps to Fascism: http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2064157,00.html
saddlebag
2008-10-13 22:57:28 UTC
Hopefully it's not near the red light district.
S'mee
2008-10-14 00:38:34 UTC
Post by saddlebag
Post by Timberwoof
In article
Post by nicenips
I smile inwardly when I read or hear about cyclists
getting their kill-uppance
There's a special place in hell for people like you.
Hopefully it's not near the red light district.
No they get to be speed bumps in our heaven. ;^)
Keith
S'mee
2008-10-14 00:35:42 UTC
On Oct 13, 11:53 am, nicenips <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

TROLL...not a very intelligent one either.

OBTW your wife the soccor mom made up for cuting me off by giving up
her ass while your kids watched.

That's a fact.
S'mee
2008-10-14 00:50:39 UTC
Post by nicenips
As an astute and comely observer of the can't-move-fast-enough passing
motorcycle scene, I smile inwardly when I read or hear about cyclists
getting their kill-uppance on our roads and highways after exhibiting
a.)   Speeding
Ah but tell me numbuts...do you follow the speed limit in your rusted
out AMC Pacer while delivering pizza's? Because you have already shown
you aren't qualified to eat shit.
Post by nicenips
b.)   Weaving in and out of lanes
Hmm, that's called passing only done on the left. Considering that POS
cage with only 3 out of 4 cyl working...you couldn't pass a snail.
Post by nicenips
c.)   Changing lanes with no signal
Uh that would be YOU...all of them busted to. 90% of the cars I've
seen in a the last 36 year of legal driving never use the signals. 90%
of the motorcycles DO use them. But hey what could I know juniour you
got your license last week.
Post by nicenips
d.)   All boozed or drugged up
Really prove it or eat your own shit.
Post by nicenips
e.)   No helmet
Where it isn't required, yep the idiots go without.
Post by nicenips
f.)    Loud engine noise
Actually more trucks are loud than motorcycles but you knew
that...every truck out there is dumping those straight pipes in the
window of that Pacer of yours...dumbass.
Post by nicenips
g.)   Arrogant behavior toward motorists
Well just in case you didn't know we ALL are better than you. In
everyway imaginable and if you don't believe me ask your mom after she
get's done banging her next customer. The nice lawyer riding that KTM
RC8 parked on the porch.
Post by nicenips
h.)   Fat beer-gut
So? You ought to look in mirror you 400lb abomination!
Post by nicenips
Face it biker boobs, you "drive" a motorcycle specifically so you can
break the laws of the road.
No I ride the motorcycle so I can feel clean and unsullied. Unlike
driving a cage...which leaves me feeling violated and as if I'd spent
an hour with congress.

--
Keith
Yo Daddy
joe
2008-10-14 14:30:15 UTC
Post by nicenips
Face it biker boobs, you "drive" a motorcycle specifically so you can
break the laws of the road.
No I ride the motorcycle so I can feel clean and unsullied. Unlike
driving a cage...which leaves me feeling violated and as if I'd spent
an hour with congress.
--
Keith
Yo Daddy
Hey yo daddy... don't be an idiot defending idiots....and I like your
handle... s'mee ... that probably translates to "shit for brains,
that's mee!"

Joe
S'mee
2008-10-14 15:18:20 UTC
Post by joe
Post by nicenips
Face it biker boobs, you "drive" a motorcycle specifically so you can
break the laws of the road.
No I ride the motorcycle so I can feel clean and unsullied. Unlike
driving a cage...which leaves me feeling violated and as if I'd spent
an hour with congress.
--
Keith
Yo Daddy
Hey yo daddy... don't be an idiot defending idiots....and I like your
handle... s'mee ... that probably translates to "shit for brains,
that's mee!"
Joe- Hide quoted text -
actually septic breath you'd be wrong on every level. Not
surprising...coming from a shit eating cager. SUV's are the devils
tool and so are all auto's.
Keith
Bruce Richmond
2008-10-19 15:29:35 UTC
Post by S'mee
Post by joe
Post by nicenips
Face it biker boobs, you "drive" a motorcycle specifically so you can
break the laws of the road.
No I ride the motorcycle so I can feel clean and unsullied. Unlike
driving a cage...which leaves me feeling violated and as if I'd spent
an hour with congress.
--
Keith
Yo Daddy
Hey yo daddy... don't be an idiot defending idiots....and I like your
handle... s'mee ... that probably translates to "shit for brains,
that's mee!"
Joe- Hide quoted text -
actually septic breath you'd be wrong on every level. Not
surprising...coming from a shit eating cager. SUV's are the devils
tool and so are all auto's.
--
Keith- Hide quoted text -
Must be a "Know your enemy" thing that you would know that a chevy
Assumed it was a pick-up truck or something.
S'mee
2008-10-19 15:33:31 UTC
Post by Bruce Richmond
Post by S'mee
Post by joe
Post by nicenips
[...]
Assumed it was a pick-up truck or something.- Hide quoted text -
I ought to quit watching TV. But between Dr. Who and MotoGP...that
isn't going to happen.
Keith
2008-10-19 06:03:44 UTC
Post by nicenips
Face it biker boobs, you "drive" a motorcycle specifically so you can
break the laws of the road.
No I ride the motorcycle so I can feel clean and unsullied. Unlike
driving a cage...which leaves me feeling violated and as if I'd spent
an hour with congress.
--
Keith
Yo Daddy
Hey yo daddy... don't be an idiot defending idiots....and I like your
handle... s'mee ... that probably translates to "shit for brains,
that's mee!"

Joe

Are you the one they call Sicko Joe?

Shouldn't skip your meds

Sean_Q_
2008-10-14 03:10:37 UTC
Post by nicenips
Face it biker boobs, you "drive" a motorcycle specifically so you can
break the laws of the road.
We really appreciate some yahoo bursting in here now and then
mouthing off with generalizations like the above.

SQ
BrianNZ
2008-10-14 03:31:01 UTC
Post by nicenips
As an astute and comely observer of the can't-move-fast-enough passing
motorcycle scene, I smile inwardly when I read or hear about cyclists
getting their kill-uppance on our roads and highways after exhibiting
a.) Speeding
b.) Weaving in and out of lanes
c.) Changing lanes with no signal
d.) All boozed or drugged up
e.) No helmet
f.) Loud engine noise
g.) Arrogant behavior toward motorists
h.) Fat beer-gut
Face it biker boobs, you "drive" a motorcycle specifically so you can
break the laws of the road.
Admit it, shitfaces!
Check out this account of no-account cyclists out of control -- and
now out of time!
Yahooooooooooooo! Wheeeeeeeeee!
A real knee-slapper ...
You got he boozed OR drugged one wrong....it should read boozed AND
drugged. And you totally missed stuntas (wheelies /stoppies) off the
list....I'm offended! Apart from that your'e not too far off the mark
and yet you say it like its a bad thing?
Rob Kleinschmidt
2008-10-14 05:07:30 UTC
And what a pathetic troll you are indeed.
joe
S'mee
2008-10-16 15:38:49 UTC
On Oct 14, 8:02 am, joe <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dumb cage monkey...nothing to say so he just posted a header. Typical
of cage monkeys from what I've seen over the years, selfish, stupid
and blind to everything around them. I'll be so happy when ALL autos
are banned from private ownership.
Keith
joe
2008-10-14 14:17:06 UTC
Post by nicenips
[...]
Not to worry... this is natural selection at work.... the really
stupid members of the human race being eliminated from the gene-pool.

And when I drive US 50 in PG County MD, which is almost everyday, I
watch my mirror for these dim wits and "coincidentally" change lanes
in front of them in my chevy colorado.

Joe
S'mee
2008-10-14 15:21:24 UTC
Post by joe
Post by nicenips
[...]
AH you are one of THOSE people...you do know I knocked out your tail
lights when I passed you on the other side right...dumbass. Knocked
some mirrors off of trucks like that, didn't even have to slow. Your
loud pipes indicate you use viagra and are complensating also...

Oh and btw...you drive for shit.
--
Keith
Killer of mini-vans.
Andrzej Rosa
2008-10-16 11:35:43 UTC
[...]
Post by joe
Not to worry... this is natural selection at work....
Are you sure you are not raising their kids thinking they are yours?
Andrzej Rosa
2008-10-19 06:00:38 UTC
Post by nicenips
As an astute and comely observer of the can't-move-fast-enough passing
motorcycle scene, I smile inwardly when I read or hear about cyclists
getting their kill-uppance on our roads and highways after exhibiting
<snip>

You are one sick motherfucker and should be in prison.

Josh Assing
2008-10-19 22:13:36 UTC
Dear troll...
Post by nicenips
a.) Speeding
you know you do too.
Post by nicenips
b.) Weaving in and out of lanes
I've seen you drive home from the bar and weave too.
Post by nicenips
c.) Changing lanes with no signal
ah; like the other day that you did a "california rolling stop" and nearly ran
over the lady with a stroller?
Post by nicenips
d.) All boozed or drugged up
You did uranalisis on these riders?
Post by nicenips
e.) No helmet
who, where?
Post by nicenips
f.) Loud engine noise
like the 4x4 el camino you whack off to ?
Post by nicenips
g.) Arrogant behavior toward motorists
like you after getting dumped by your girlfriend for liking young boys?
Post by nicenips
h.) Fat beer-gut
don't be so hard on yourself.

you are mentally ill; so we really shouldn't make fun of you...