2006 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Anniversary FXD35 for sale
h***@gmail.com
2020-06-29 15:41:25 UTC
Excellent condition 35th Anniversary Model in Glacier White Pearl with Red and Blue (Evil Knievel Color Scheme including HD1 badge on tank). Stored indoors. Very Clean, low miles--18,525. S&S slip on exhaust. La Pera saddle (original included). New Metzler tires (500 miles). HD Detachables brand leather saddle bags. Waterproof cover and battery tender included.

June oil change and checkup at Staunton Harley Davidson, clean bill of health. No issues whatsoever.

If you are interested, I can send pictures.

Thank you,

Harry
A rider
2020-06-29 17:10:25 UTC
Great bike, and I’m in Virginia. What’r’ya askin?
h***@gmail.com
2020-06-29 17:13:48 UTC
Post by A rider
Great bike, and I’m in Virginia. What’r’ya askin?
6200