OT. Merry Christmas
Dean Hoffman
2020-12-22 10:22:06 UTC
Just in case anyone still twists a throttle here.

Headzup. Christian Christmas songs.

Dave
2020-12-23 13:38:51 UTC
Yup, here and twist a throttle when I can New England weather the past 10 days or so have put a crimp into my riding, hope to get in some next week.

And a Merry Christmas to you.

ps - are there any Christmas songs that are not Christian? Just by their name they would have to be, otherwise Holiday or Seasonal Songs.
T.J. Higgins
2020-12-23 14:11:52 UTC
Post by Dave
ps - are there any Christmas songs that are not Christian? Just by
their name they would have to be, otherwise Holiday or Seasonal Songs.
Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
Holly Jolly Christmas (no overt religiousness in this song)
Deck the Halls

Here are some songs for Festivus:
<https://festivusweb.com/festivus-songs-carols.php>

Happy solstice,