Still hangin’
A rider
2020-06-29 17:11:53 UTC
Still hangin’ out; ridin’ & wrenchin’... and not in prison, either!
Mark Olson
2020-06-29 22:56:12 UTC
Post by A rider
Still hangin’ out; ridin’ & wrenchin’... and not in prison, either!
... yet!

Not riding much myself, I have to admit.
FJR1300A, GL1000, KLR650A6F, EX250J9A, Vespa Ciao
Futility Man
2020-06-30 10:06:57 UTC
Still hangin’ out; ridin’ & wrenchin’... and not in prison, either!
I just spent 4 days riding in central VA. Retired, no more time clock.
Futility Man
sleazy rider
2020-07-07 12:14:33 UTC
Post by A rider
Still hangin’ out; ridin’ & wrenchin’... and not in prison, either!
Sheltering in place, no riding ( no plated bikes or insurance), no
camping, not much of anything except boredom and yard work. :(
Working on the Transit Connect camper conversion for whenever camping
is opened up.

Glad to hear you're having fun.
1990 Suzuki DR350, 1974 Suzuki TC100
BryanUT
Speedy Mercer
2020-09-08 01:50:28 UTC
Alive, on the web, not riding, fighting old age and bladder cancer, glad to be around.

Speedy "HeroHog/Dr Speed" Mercer
DoD# 8177
KotWitDoDFAQ
Kot DenizensOfDoom.com
KotSuperFAQ(tm).. Ask for it by name!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DenizensOfDoom
Snag
2020-09-08 04:05:41 UTC
Post by Speedy Mercer
Alive, on the web, not riding, fighting old age and bladder cancer, glad to be around.
Speedy "HeroHog/Dr Speed" Mercer
Alive and in good health . Today I processed firewood for over six
hours ... I am truly sorry that your health has taken such a turn . I
don't know your age , but I'm 68 and still chuggin' along . I don't ride
as much as I'd like to but I get in a few shorties a month .
--
Snag
Illegitimi non