2019 DoD Yearbook
d***@gmail.com
2020-02-13 12:33:44 UTC
Happy Valenswine’s Day DoD!

Disclaimer: Apologizes to any and all if I missed *your* post about
*your* pics on a DoD event. And a BIG THANK YOU for all the photographers
and videographers who put and keep their images on-line to use!

With the legal stuff out of the way...................

I present to you the 2019 Denizens of Doom MC Yearbook:

(Length 17:14 minutes)

(MIRROR SITE: https://archive.org/details/2019yb) 17:14

(ONLINE BACKUP FILE: http://www.columbia.edu/~rdc8/2019YB.mp4)

(** Remember to turn your speaker volume up and watch in Full screen
mode on your largest screen**)

Enjoy the memories!

DoD# NYC-1
Kevin Bottorff
2020-02-13 20:43:48 UTC
http://youtu.be/hp_rGUd-_Ls (Length 17:14 minutes)
(MIRROR SITE: https://archive.org/details/2019yb) 17:14
(ONLINE BACKUP FILE: http://www.columbia.edu/~rdc8/2019YB.mp4)
(** Remember to turn your speaker volume up and watch in Full screen
mode on your largest screen**)
Enjoy the memories!
DoD# NYC-1
Thank you for posting this, as my back isn`t getting any better as I age
so longer rides are history,I doubt I will ever get to a DOD event, but I
sure enjoy seeing everyone enjoying themselves and reading the facebook
banter. RIDE ON. KB
r***@columbia.edu
2020-02-14 21:29:14 UTC
Post by Kevin Bottorff
Thank you for posting this, as my back isn`t getting any better as I age
so longer rides are history,I doubt I will ever get to a DOD event, but I
sure enjoy seeing everyone enjoying themselves and reading the facebook
banter. RIDE ON. KB
You're Welcome. Some drive their cars to the events just to be there and some trailer their rides because of distance. Trick is, just be there and enjoy.

DoD# NYC-1