MUST. NOT. BUY!
Greek Shipping Magnets
2005-03-30 23:10:17 UTC
OMG! I sat on a Speed Triple today. No, not the one I already have.
The new one...

It really is lighter! I mean come on, it's the same engine and it
looks like the same frame but damn they shaved an awful lotta mass
from someplace special. Now it really is in the ballpark (using my
crotch scale) as the Japanese machinery.

Fit-n-finish is schweet. As always. The little touches touch your
soul. It really does look better any other color than black. The
yellow and blue bring out the tasteful lines in the bodywork. Darker
color not so good. Style is amazing. Lose the raingutter plate holder,
tuck the plate betwixt the dual underseats and screw the blinkers into
the little spot right above the pipes and you have the sexiest ass
this side of Jennifer Lopez.

Matte black frame treatment is growing on me. It has an industrial
feel to it. Like it's made out of cast iron or something. Pesky 14mm
master cylinder is still on the front brake. Still offering mushy
lever feel. On a drool inducing set of inverted forks and radial
calipers. A 19mm Brembo radial master would be the icing on the cake.
Clutch pull is stupendously light. They've lengthened the arm on the
engine case. No more RSI in traffic.

Dealer wants $10k for the new one. And offers $4.5k on my trade in. I
feel like SUCH AN IDIOT spending $5500 to own what is essentially the
same bike. Maybe I wait a few months and get one that the wifey sez
has got to go. And keep the old one too!
unknown
2005-03-30 23:32:52 UTC
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:10:17 GMT, Greek Shipping Magnets
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
OMG! I sat on a Speed Triple today. No, not the one I already have.
The new one...
That short tail section looks alot like those new Buell Lightnings.

Regards

Mike
sqidbait
2005-03-31 00:38:08 UTC
Post by unknown
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:10:17 GMT, Greek Shipping Magnets
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
OMG! I sat on a Speed Triple today. No, not the one I already have.
The new one...
That short tail section looks alot like those new Buell Lightnings.
Yeah, and it has two tires as well, kinda like the XB12Rs...

-- Michael
rob
2005-03-31 02:42:55 UTC
Post by sqidbait
Post by unknown
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:10:17 GMT, Greek Shipping Magnets
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
OMG! I sat on a Speed Triple today. No, not the one I already have.
The new one...
That short tail section looks alot like those new Buell Lightnings.
Yeah, and it has two tires as well, kinda like the XB12Rs...
-- Michael
Don't forget, it also has a twist grip throttle and a hand operated
clutch lever, which means that it's obviously a knock off of a CB750F.
--
R.W.G.

2001 Triumph Sprint RS

Watch for witty, wonderful and awe inspiring quotes to soon appear here.
Greek Shipping Magnets
2005-03-31 17:56:33 UTC
Post by unknown
That short tail section looks alot like those new Buell Lightnings.
One slight problem... they actually pulled it off. More so than the
abbreviated asses of the Lightning and Monster. I never liked those.

This one strikes the snub and looks like it'll actually carry a
passenger in relative comfort.
durkster
2005-03-31 00:50:44 UTC
The one thing you didnt mention is the new 1050cc mill.

So I gather there was no test ride allowed ?

Maybe you could try to get along to Americade in NY state, the Triumph
truck will be there along with a few of the new speed triples.

I have the exact time and date of its location at Americade around here
somewhere if you are interested in actually getting a ride on the new
S3 before you drop the 10 large on it.

I find it Interesting that the 'fit and finish' was good enough for
you to bother mentioning and coincedentally was the one thing those
reviewers slammed the Rocket III on.
Greek Shipping Magnets
2005-03-31 17:56:38 UTC
Post by durkster
The one thing you didnt mention is the new 1050cc mill.
I don't see much more power comin' outta that one.
Post by durkster
So I gather there was no test ride allowed ?
Right now they only have one in stock and a few more trickling in. So
doubtful, since they're gonna want to sell these babies ASAP.

Maybe Timmie can come up here and teach them a lesson!
Post by durkster
Maybe you could try to get along to Americade in NY state, the Triumph
truck will be there along with a few of the new speed triples.
I'm prolly going to be there. Lake George AND hammering on every OEM's
motorcycles? What's there not to like?
Post by durkster
I find it Interesting that the 'fit and finish' was good enough for
you to bother mentioning and coincedentally was the one thing those
reviewers slammed the Rocket III on.
Prolly some dumbass. Triumphs have always been made to a very high
standard. Mine is holding up well for a bike that is mercilessly
ridden in salt encrusted roads and put away wet.

They only have a little issue with quality control. Like letting one
or two stinkers loose after a weekend's hard drinking when England
lost out to Brasilia.
Andrew
2005-03-31 18:54:38 UTC
Post by durkster
I find it Interesting that the 'fit and finish' was good enough for
you to bother mentioning and coincedentally was the one thing those
reviewers slammed the Rocket III on.
Prolly some dumbass. Triumphs have always been made to a very high
standard. Mine is holding up well for a bike that is mercilessly
ridden in salt encrusted roads and put away wet.
They only have a little issue with quality control. Like letting one
or two stinkers loose after a weekend's hard drinking when England
lost out to Brasilia.
I agree. I think the only higher build standards are Honda and Aprilia.
Triumph is right up there in build quality IMO.
--
Andrew
00 Daytona
00 Speed Triple
Tim Morrow
2005-04-01 05:16:32 UTC
Post by durkster
So I gather there was no test ride allowed ?
Right now they only have one in stock and a few more trickling in. So
doubtful, since they're gonna want to sell these babies ASAP.
Maybe Timmie can come up here and teach them a lesson!
I'm quite sure that they would welcome me to test ride one. Why don't you pay
my way up there and we'll see?
Greek Shipping Magnets
2005-04-01 18:42:52 UTC
Post by Tim Morrow
I'm quite sure that they would welcome me to test ride one. Why don't you pay
my way up there and we'll see?
I thought you were rich and successful. Pay your own damn way and stop
asking for handouts you lazy bum! The most I offer for your efforts is
dinner.
Tim Morrow
2005-04-01 22:14:57 UTC
Post by Tim Morrow
I'm quite sure that they would welcome me to test ride one. Why don't you pay
my way up there and we'll see?
I thought you were rich
You really continue to show how little you know, don't you?
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
and successful
Oh well. At least you're batting .500 in this attempt to pigeonhole me!
durkster
2005-04-01 23:28:29 UTC
Martins Motosport in Pottstown PA. are having a demo day timmorow
(Saturday 2nd. April )

see quoted text below :

"One day, 10 bikes. Ride any or all of our Triumph demos including the
incredible Rocket III, the classic Thruxton 900, the new 900
Speedmaster
and much more. We have MMS Specials that are equipped a little
differently to help you decide. For instance, we have a Thruxton with
louder pipes and handlebar risers and then there is the "Tribal" Rocket
in all its glory. We have another very special Rocket coming soon......
Qualified and licensed riders only, please. Demos are available from
10am - 3pm."

For directions use link below

http://tinyurl.com/4mrld

Repeat after me

Msrp is "only" 9995.00 ,

If you say it often enough it may not seem so expensive.

Enjoy
Ari Rankum
2005-04-01 23:31:22 UTC
Post by durkster
[...]
That's close enough for me, but not far enough north to avoid buckets of
rain tomorrow. I bet it gets canceled. If it doesn't get canceled, it
could be a great day to dominate the demo bikes.
durkster
2005-04-02 01:47:13 UTC
Hmmph, let this be the backup plan to : It's bad weather / I'm busy
this weekend / I'm cold / Girlfriend needs me to help co-ordinate new
color scheme for bathroom or any other such excuses that may gush forth
out of NY with regards to tommorow.

Mr Magnets WILL have his demo ride.

4/9/05 Kissel motorsports PA

Triumph demo rides from 10am -2pm

Not really relevant but I also noted that they will also have a mobile
dyno onsite that day : 40$ a dyno run.

Kissell Motorsports Inc.
1012 W. College Ave. State College PA 16801
Phone: (814) 861-7890
Ari Rankum
2005-04-02 17:43:52 UTC
Post by durkster
Martins Motosport in Pottstown PA. are having a demo day timmorow
(Saturday 2nd. April )
"One day, 10 bikes. Ride any or all of our Triumph demos including the
incredible Rocket III, the classic Thruxton 900, the new 900
Speedmaster
and much more. We have MMS Specials that are equipped a little
differently to help you decide. For instance, we have a Thruxton with
louder pipes and handlebar risers and then there is the "Tribal" Rocket
in all its glory. We have another very special Rocket coming soon......
Qualified and licensed riders only, please. Demos are available from
10am - 3pm."
Postponed until the 9th (due to rain)!

I called - they will have 3 Speed Triples available. At least one is an
'05.
Road Glidin' Don
2005-03-31 01:19:51 UTC
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:10:17 GMT, Greek Shipping Magnets
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
Maybe I wait a few months and get one that the wifey sez
has got to go.
Since when did YOU get married???

--
Instead of swerving, I should have been reloading
(remove _NO_SPAM_ to reply)

98 FLTRI
83 Nighthawk

Share yourself: http://xidos.ca/XManager/ReekyLogin.asp
To register: http://xidos.ca/OrgUserEdit.asp?OrgCode=REEKY_MOTO
Home page: http://xidos.ca/scripts/Personal/
Alaska trip: http://xidos.ca/scripts/Personal/Alaska/
P.Roehling
2005-03-31 05:31:47 UTC
Post by Road Glidin' Don
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
Maybe I wait a few months and get one that the wifey sez
has got to go.
Since when did YOU get married???
You misunderstand: he hopes to perhaps get one from *somebody else* whose
wife says it has to go.

Pete
Road Glidin' Don

jim rozen
2005-03-31 00:51:51 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Greek Shipping Magnets
says...
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
Dealer wants $10k for the new one. And offers $4.5k on my trade in. I
feel like SUCH AN IDIOT spending $5500 to own what is essentially the
same bike. Maybe I wait a few months and get one that the wifey sez
has got to go. And keep the old one too!
Heh. A rank amateur. Allowing the wife to dictate the stable-O-bikes.
You poor fool. Come talk to me after you have a kid or two, and she
says "which one are you going to ride today? I think you should
ride the dual-sport because that one makes you *so* happy..."

Jim
please reply to:
Lute Mullenix
2005-04-01 09:50:00 UTC
Post by jim rozen
says...
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
Dealer wants $10k for the new one. And offers $4.5k on my trade in. I
feel like SUCH AN IDIOT spending $5500 to own what is essentially the
same bike. Maybe I wait a few months and get one that the wifey sez
has got to go. And keep the old one too!
Heh. A rank amateur. Allowing the wife to dictate the stable-O-bikes.
You poor fool. Come talk to me after you have a kid or two, and she
says "which one are you going to ride today? I think you should
ride the dual-sport because that one makes you *so* happy..."
Jim
Which kind of goes with my three reasons why bikes are better than women,
One they don't nag you, Two they are always ready to go when you are, and
Three they don't get jealous if you keep more than one around.

Gave up women years ago but always looking for that next bike.
--
Lute

It's OK to be different
FreeBSD 5.3 RELEASE
!bungle
2005-03-31 03:09:41 UTC
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
OMG! I sat on a Speed Triple today. No, not the one I already have.
The new one...
I've been freakin' out on how cool this thing is for months... but my ass
hasn't touched one and I'm afraid to let it.

It'll be too hard to keep myself from pursuing a life of crime in order to
own one (or two, one to ride and the other to stare at in my living room).

I even know what to call mine- "S.T.inkbug" - 'cause of that profile!

!bungle
'95 VLX

p.s. if you get it, try not to be TOO insufferable with glee.
!bungle
2005-03-31 03:23:30 UTC
Post by !bungle
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
OMG! I sat on a Speed Triple today. No, not the one I already have.
The new one...
I've been freakin' out on how cool this thing is for months... but my ass
hasn't touched one and I'm afraid to let it.
It'll be too hard to keep myself from pursuing a life of crime in order to
own one (or two, one to ride and the other to stare at in my living room).
I even know what to call mine- "S.T.inkbug" - 'cause of that profile!
!bungle
'95 VLX
p.s. if you get it, try not to be TOO insufferable with glee.
Upon thinking on my previous post- for now maybe I should just try harder to
find an old SV650 and install two 2005 Suzuki GSXR1000 mufflers and a dual
round headlight kit.

Black-out everything except the tank and fenders...

Maybe drop the forks in the triple clamps for some Stonkin' STinkbug STyle.

I'm just not worthy (yet) of the real thing.

Frankly, I don't think I'm able to handle the power...

!bungle
mjt
2005-03-31 03:45:54 UTC
(Greek Shipping Magnets <***@x.x>) scribbled:

... that subject line is a ripoff from Ren and Stimpy !!!!!!!!!!!
--
<< http://michaeljtobler.homelinux.com (Lucia - Feels Like Summer) >>
Only through hard work and perseverance can one truly suffer.
Ari Rankum
2005-03-31 04:04:12 UTC
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
OMG! I sat on a Speed Triple today. No, not the one I already have.
The new one...
It really is lighter! I mean come on, it's the same engine and it
looks like the same frame but damn they shaved an awful lotta mass
from someplace special.
It's not the same mill. It's 100 ccs larger. As in "Spinal Tap", going
up to 1050 makes it better. The weight savings isn't from a larger
bore, either. The increase in displacement was achieved, as is the case
with many of your *own* "achievements", with more stroke.
Ben Kaufman
2005-03-31 14:45:44 UTC
Post by Ari Rankum
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
OMG! I sat on a Speed Triple today. No, not the one I already have.
The new one...
It really is lighter! I mean come on, it's the same engine and it
looks like the same frame but damn they shaved an awful lotta mass
from someplace special.
It's not the same mill. It's 100 ccs larger. As in "Spinal Tap", going
up to 1050 makes it better. The weight savings isn't from a larger
bore, either. The increase in displacement was achieved, as is the case
with many of your *own* "achievements", with more stroke.
It's lighter only because they filled the tires with Summer air in the middle of
the winter.

Ben
Jim Tiberio
2005-03-31 05:24:17 UTC
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
OMG! I sat on a Speed Triple today. No, not the one I already have.
The new one...
It really is lighter! I mean come on, it's the same engine and it
looks like the same frame but damn they shaved an awful lotta mass
from someplace special. Now it really is in the ballpark (using my
crotch scale) as the Japanese machinery.
Fit-n-finish is schweet. As always. The little touches touch your
soul. It really does look better any other color than black. The
yellow and blue bring out the tasteful lines in the bodywork. Darker
color not so good. Style is amazing. Lose the raingutter plate holder,
tuck the plate betwixt the dual underseats and screw the blinkers into
the little spot right above the pipes and you have the sexiest ass
this side of Jennifer Lopez.
It really does look a lot better in person, I checked one out myself, I wish
I could say the same thing about the Sprint ST whick looks kind of like a
mid 90's Suzuki RF900.
_Bob_Nixon
2005-03-31 08:25:08 UTC
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:24:17 -0500, "Jim Tiberio"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Jim Tiberio
It really does look a lot better in person, I checked one out myself, I wish
I could say the same thing about the Sprint ST whick looks kind of like a
mid 90's Suzuki RF900.
So what's wrong with looking like (side only) one of the prettiest
looking sport bikes ever produced? The front and rear are totally
unique plus far more distinctive than the anemic 788cc VFR & not as
goofy looking as the Futura. Beside twins do not make good sport
touring bikes; too shaky ;) BTW, The Triumph triple is possibly the
smoothest running sport bike engine, especially at high RPM, of any MC
engine shy of a six cylinder Gold Wing.

Seriously, compared to an R1/R6 or 954, 929,919 or Suzuki's own
humpback whaletail GSXR's & TL-Rs prior to say 01, the RF was a real
understated beauty. That said, the RF's (600/900) were never
performance kings but they sure beat the shit out of the looks of the
kiddy (graphic laden) race reps of yesteryear. Notice all the new
stuff looks more like a classy sports cars. IOW, understated vs. the
squidly, boy racer, kiddy look.

Actually, the S3 is pretty much a Daytona without the bodywork and
with the Sprint's new 1050cc (stroked) engine in a slightly higher
state of tune or nothing more than a short haul city bike, at best.

So Tim, again seriously, what's your experience base with the Triumph
brand, anyway? Myself, I've owned three of the four popular Japanese
brands, and in the last 5 years ridden nearly every contemporary
Japanese Race rep & ST sold in the US and currently own a high mileage
01 Sprint St & have ridden several post 02 Daytona's. To me, this
means I'm not talking out my ass, as you seem to be doing at least
based on what you think a sport-touring bike should look like.

I've never owned a Honda, as they're a "name brand", with the lone
exception of the 70cc three-wheeler I bought for my kids, back in the
late 70's. However some Honda's are fine bikes, particularly the dated
VFR. Never cared for any of the RR's except the new 600 I haven't
ridden the 1000RR yet but the rags say it's down on power compared to
the other liter reps.

I'm frankly tired of letting folks slide without revealing any of
their history or MC experience. This being a single dimensional
communication medium makes everyone a BSer to me unless they back up
their stories. Do you even know the difference between a ST and a Race
rep, I don't mean a second or third stringer but a purpose built
Sport-Tourer not a once great race rep now relegated to ST status.
Examples:
Purpose built Sport-Tourers:

Sprint ST, Futura, Duc-ST2, 3.4s, K-1200RT, Yami 1300 & Honda
ST-1100/1300
The last four of these are kind of a mix between a big touring bike
and an ST.

What makes a purpose built ST bike?
1) near 150 Mile top speed.
2) 1/4 mile in the high 10's to mid 11's.
3) Touring ammentaties: Stock or optional hard FACTORY hard luggage,
comfy bench seat, heated grips as FACTORY option, Electric plug stock
for foul weather riding in with a heated suit/ vest. Generally
integrated front or both F/R turn signals. Tall, broad stock
windshield and optional taller screen, Comfy lower pegs than race
reps. Finally, a slighty longer WB and bigger rear brake that
actually does something.

GT & Second/Third tier prior Race reps, just a few as there are so,
so, many dating to the late 80's:

Best example, Honda VFR
Other's, Suzuki RF, Katana, Yamaha YZF600R,97 Yamaha pre R1, Honda
F4i, Honda XX, Suzuki Busa, Kaw old 9R & current 12R's.

No BMW Boxers as they are not in league with either the race reps or
ST bikes.

So what's the deal Timmy? Nobody, "these days", insults my favorite MC
and gets off easy -:)

Bob Nixon Chandler AZ-deer strike recovery
01 Sprint ST "RED" 45K miles
03 GSXR 1000 "SILVER" 7K RIP (deer slain)
Yannick, so don't panic
2005-03-31 08:52:11 UTC
Post by Jim Tiberio
It really does look a lot better in person, I checked one out myself, I wish
I could say the same thing about the Sprint ST whick looks kind of like a
mid 90's Suzuki RF900.
So what's wrong with looking like (side only) one of the prettiest
looking sport bikes ever produced?
Bob, OK, much of what you say rings true, but the guy is just giving his
opinion, you don't need his CV - why do you feel the need to defend the ST?
It is like you are in denial or have your own doubts. Personally, I think
the ST is OK but to me it just doesn't cut it in the quality stakes and it
does look quite dated, a little cheap in feel. The instruments remind me of
an old Triumph TR7 cage! Which is why I guess new ST is here.
It also pisses me that new ST has been shown around so much with such
limited production capacity. (And if you really want to know - yes yes I
have ridden an ST...)
Beauregard T. Shagnasty
2005-03-31 14:59:58 UTC
Post by _Bob_Nixon
No BMW Boxers as they are not in league with either the race reps
or ST bikes.
The new R1200ST may change that. I sat on one at the dealer a couple
days ago, but refused the test ride because I would probably have to
buy it.

The shop's mechanic said it is the first BMW he himself would ever
want to own...
--
-bts
-This space intentionally left blank.
Jim Tiberio
2005-04-01 19:27:22 UTC
Post by Beauregard T. Shagnasty
Post by _Bob_Nixon
No BMW Boxers as they are not in league with either the race reps
or ST bikes.
The new R1200ST may change that. I sat on one at the dealer a couple
days ago, but refused the test ride because I would probably have to
buy it.
The shop's mechanic said it is the first BMW he himself would ever
want to own...
I belong to a CBR e-mail list and of of the guys won the right to be flown
to Europe and be part of a 10 or so man focus group. He road the R1200ST
before the rest of us even saw spy shots. He thought higly of it.
Shadowfax
2005-03-31 23:36:01 UTC
Post by Jim Tiberio
It really does look a lot better in person, I checked one out
myself, I wish I could say the same thing about the Sprint ST
whick looks kind of like a mid 90's Suzuki RF900.
Jim, I had the opposite reaction when I saw them both in the flesh.
Pictures didn’t do the Sprint justice, it is a thing of beauty and
functionality. It may even get me to replace my Daytona in a year or
two if it proves to be as functionally excellent as its predecessor.
The new S3, while interesting, still reminds me too much of a Buell.
Maybe it’ll grow on me.

--
Scott
Triumph Daytona
Triumph Trophy
Lute Mullenix
2005-04-01 09:32:34 UTC
Post by Shadowfax
Post by Jim Tiberio
It really does look a lot better in person, I checked one out
myself, I wish I could say the same thing about the Sprint ST
whick looks kind of like a mid 90's Suzuki RF900.
Jim, I had the opposite reaction when I saw them both in the flesh.
Pictures didn’t do the Sprint justice, it is a thing of beauty and
functionality. It may even get me to replace my Daytona in a year or
two if it proves to be as functionally excellent as its predecessor.
The new S3, while interesting, still reminds me too much of a Buell.
Maybe it’ll grow on me.
Have to agree with ya, had a chance to take a short spin on an ST last
summer, it still makes me grin when I think about it. As much as I like my
ol Concourse it came reeeealy close to being "my old bike". What a ride!
--
Lute

It's OK to be different
FreeBSD 5.3 RELEASE
Tim Kreitz
2005-03-31 15:54:54 UTC
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
OMG! I sat on a Speed Triple today. No, not the one I already have.
The new one...
Oooof. You're right. She's hot, man:

<http://www.triumph.co.uk/usa/788.aspx>

That's one of the best-looking Triumphs ever.

Do it, maing. The way I see it, you can't afford NOT to buy.

:)

__
Tim Kreitz
2003 ZX7R
2000 ZX6R
DoD #2184
http://www.timkreitz.com
Larry xlax Lovisone
2005-03-31 18:22:24 UTC
Post by Greek Shipping Magnets
It really is lighter! I mean come on, it's the same engine and it
looks like the same frame but damn they shaved an awful lotta mass
from someplace special.
Same engine??? you mean Triumph's 3 legged beast is still trying to stand on all
fours???

Larry L
94 RC45 #2
Have a wheelie NICE day...
Lean & Mean it in every corner of your life...
If it wasn't for us the fast lane would rust...
V4'S are music to the seat of my pants...
1952 De Havilland Chipmunk...
Yank and bank your brains loose...
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/-xlax-/
http://home.comcast.net/~netters2/
http://www.fox302.com/index.pl?s=vg&user=netters2
durkster
2005-04-02 17:37:10 UTC
Post by Larry xlax Lovisone
Same engine??? you mean Triumph's 3 legged beast is still trying to
stand
Post by Larry xlax Lovisone
on all fours???
Oh yes the same engine (but now stroked ) that for years now has been
successfully gaining a larger and larger market share in the same
market the VFR competes in

I rode the first model VFR 750 for around 6 months and it was a great
bike, it still doesnt compare to a hinckley triple in my book, but of
course we are all biased somewhat.

Martin
buck12ga
2005-04-01 18:34:27 UTC
I like em! I was thinking an all black one looked the best, though. I've
never seen one in real life.

buck
Keith Schiffner
2005-04-07 03:01:08 UTC
"Greek Shipping Magnets"

Oh, just buy the god damned thing and be done with
it. Then we can hear you whine about a motorcycle
of your own instead of someone else's riding
choice.
--
Nefarious Necrologist 42nd Degree
Some people ride, some just like to show off their
<:(3 ~ <:(3 )3~ <:(3 )~ <:(3 )~
durkster
2005-04-18 11:29:26 UTC
Here is chance #1 @$8500 as long you dont mind one in black:

http://tinyurl.com/c2dqb
Greek Shipping Magnets
2005-04-18 15:28:07 UTC
Post by durkster
http://tinyurl.com/c2dqb
$8800 right now with 4 hours remaining. I'll bet it goes for a pretty
penny used.

No picture either. And you have to pay off the guy's loan. Wonder if
his bank is in Nigeria...