Shameless self promotion
Futility Man
2020-07-05 00:40:58 UTC
If you haven't checked my website lately, like in the past week or so, take a
new look at it.
We've hired a full time campground host, she has taken over webmaster and social
media as well as the day to day running of the place, and she's doing a bang-up
job. This has freed me up to ride a little more, which I was doing last weekend
when I blew out my Works Pro Racer rear shock so now I'm down waiting on rebuild
parts for a 20+ year old shock.

www.huntslodge.com or
https://www.facebook.com/HuntsLodge/

We even have an online store now.
Futility Man
Mark Olson
2020-07-05 03:21:23 UTC
Post by Futility Man
If you haven't checked my website lately, like in the past week or so, take a
new look at it.
We've hired a full time campground host, she has taken over webmaster and social
media as well as the day to day running of the place, and she's doing a bang-up
job. This has freed me up to ride a little more, which I was doing last weekend
when I blew out my Works Pro Racer rear shock so now I'm down waiting on rebuild
parts for a 20+ year old shock.
www.huntslodge.com or
https://www.facebook.com/HuntsLodge/
We even have an online store now.
I like the fact that the shipping cost of the T-shirts was only $2.
So I ordered one.

Hearing the fireworks outside reminded me of July 4th 2013 when
you so graciously included my wife and I in your family's fireworks
celebration.

Does Lori still have the VF500F? Wish I still had mine but I gave it
to my son who sold it to a guy who wanted the special fairing that
was on it.
FJR1300A, GL1000, KLR650A6F, EX250J9A, Vespa Ciao
Futility Man
2020-07-05 04:15:55 UTC
Post by Mark Olson
Does Lori still have the VF500F? Wish I still had mine but I gave it
to my son who sold it to a guy who wanted the special fairing that
was on it.
She does. It's currently in our basement along with her '94 Magna. The carbs
for the Interceptor are with Billy Carr in Texas getting a rebuild. We are
going up to Ohio on Tuesday to collect the V65 Magna she was riding when we met.
It needs quite a bit of work.

I have a V-45 Interceptor fairing and side covers at the campground. Somebody
somewhere needs that.
We have a mostly complete VF500F in the barn to use as a parts bike but
honestly, there's not much on it we could use other than the wheels and a few
other parts. It's in very sad shape.
Futility Man
The Older Gentleman
2020-07-05 11:05:27 UTC
Futility Man <***@futile.org> wrote:

<snip>

I had a VF500F2 (fully faired UK model) and regret selling it. Fantastic
bike.

Such an amazing power spread. Like an electric motor and just as smooth.
--
BMW K1600GTL; Kawasaki Ninja H2, Yamaha 660 Ténéré;
Guzzi Le Mans Mk.2; Honda CD200, CB400F, Yamaha 125 NMax
neil underscore murray at fastmail dot fm
Futility Man
2020-07-05 12:13:37 UTC
Post by The Older Gentleman
I had a VF500F2 (fully faired UK model) and regret selling it. Fantastic
bike.
Such an amazing power spread. Like an electric motor and just as smooth.
We rode down to the Barber Motorsports Museum in Leeds, Alabama a couple of
years ago. I rode my Pan European and Lori rode her VF500F. The museum had a
500 Interceptor on display. The one Lori rode down there was a year older than
theirs.
--
Futility Man