For old times...
BryanUT
2019-12-23 20:56:09 UTC
I am still alive. Sorry not riding much.

-B
Terry Coombs
2019-12-23 21:15:26 UTC
Post by BryanUT
I am still alive. Sorry not riding much.
-B
I'm restricted by the weather this time of year . When it's rainy the
dirt/gravel road up to the highway gets too sloppy for the bike . So I
take the trike ... were you aware that we made the move to Arkansas a
few years back ? Ozarks Rock !
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
Get outta my woods !
sleazy
2019-12-23 21:47:34 UTC
Post by BryanUT
I am still alive. Sorry not riding much.
-B
Bryan!

Sold my bikes, got a van set up as a camper now. Still traveling, with
dogs instead of solo.

You retired yet?
Dean Hoffman
2019-12-24 00:51:43 UTC
Post by BryanUT
I am still alive. Sorry not riding much.
-B
Something else old is the cartoon "A Charlie Brown Christmas".
It debuted in 1965.
Linus says:

Some here from Wikipedia about how it was made if anyone
is interested:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Charlie_Brown_Christmas>

Merry Christmas, gentlemen
A rider
2020-05-22 12:45:19 UTC
Merry Christmas Bryan, happy new year, and now Memorial Day!

Still riding out of Herndon, Va. still have the old blue Street Glide, still have the old Super Glide Sport, have three Ducati’s anc a ‘67 Honda CL90 that I finally got running bug can’t seem to get to run right!

Tim M.
Speedy Mercer
2020-06-05 07:45:01 UTC
Post by BryanUT
I am still alive. Sorry not riding much.
-B
Are y'all familiar with the Denizens Of Doom? We moved from USENET NEWS to Facebook as our main virtual hangout. I'm one of the gate keepers there, knock on the door and I will let ya in. Info here: http://DenizensOfDoom.com
We are a LOT less scary than we sound! XD We are a wide mix of riders from Adventure Riders and Tourers to Canyon Jockeys and Baggers. Sprinkle in a bunch of Geeks, add sarcastic humor and you have the DoD.
"Worst Case"@dizum.com
2020-06-05 17:16:18 UTC
On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT), Speedy Mercer
Post by Speedy Mercer
We moved from USENET NEWS to Facebook as our main virtual
hangout. [snip] Sprinkle in a bunch of Geeks, add sarcastic humor
and you have the DoD.
DoD, of course, wouldn't be caught dead posting through a Web
interface, particularly a szociál média site known for monetizing
users' identities, ratting them out to the fuzz, and both encouraging
fake news and censoring conservative speech according to a progressive
political agenda.

Say what you like about USENET, because of its unpopularity (mostly
due to persecution from ISPs and firms supporting the deep 'Net), it
has managed to transcend the media whores and pimps such as yourself
who used to frequent it.
Worst Case
D***@dawn.com
2020-06-10 20:54:42 UTC
Post by Speedy Mercer
Post by BryanUT
I am still alive. Sorry not riding much.
-B
Are y'all familiar with the Denizens Of Doom? We moved from USENET NEWS to Facebook as our main virtual hangout. I'm one of the gate keepers there, knock on the door and I will let ya in. Info here: http://DenizensOfDoom.com
We are a LOT less scary than we sound! XD We are a wide mix of riders from Adventure Riders and Tourers to Canyon Jockeys and Baggers. Sprinkle in a bunch of Geeks, add sarcastic humor and you have the DoD.
Ya can't just let anyone in!

DoD#2714
Mark Olson
2020-06-10 21:24:32 UTC
Post by Speedy Mercer
Post by BryanUT
I am still alive. Sorry not riding much.
-B
Are y'all familiar with the Denizens Of Doom? We moved from USENET NEWS to Facebook as our main virtual hangout. I'm one of the gate keepers there, knock on the door and I will let ya in. Info here: http://DenizensOfDoom.com
We are a LOT less scary than we sound! XD We are a wide mix of riders from Adventure Riders and Tourers to Canyon Jockeys and Baggers. Sprinkle in a bunch of Geeks, add sarcastic humor and you have the DoD.
Ya can't just let anyone in!
DoD#2714
You've still gotta ID the KOTL, don't you?
--
FJR1300A, GL1000, KLR650A6F, EX250J9A, Vespa Ciao
Dod #959635
Speedy Mercer
2020-06-11 22:52:55 UTC
Post by Speedy Mercer
Post by BryanUT
I am still alive. Sorry not riding much.
-B
Are y'all familiar with the Denizens Of Doom? We moved from USENET NEWS to Facebook as our main virtual hangout. I'm one of the gate keepers there, knock on the door and I will let ya in. Info here: http://DenizensOfDoom.com
We are a LOT less scary than we sound! XD We are a wide mix of riders from Adventure Riders and Tourers to Canyon Jockeys and Baggers. Sprinkle in a bunch of Geeks, add sarcastic humor and you have the DoD.
Ya can't just let anyone in!
DoD#2714
You've still gotta ID the KOTL, don't you?
--
FJR1300A, GL1000, KLR650A6F, EX250J9A, Vespa Ciao
Dod #959635
Not just for access. That's only for a DoD #, just like in the olden time here.
Answer the questions 3 and I, or one of us mods, will let ya in.

Speedy "HeroHog/Dr Speed" Mercer
DoD# 8177
KotWitDoDFAQ
Kot DenizensOfDoom.com
KotSuperFAQ(tm).. Ask for it by name!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DenizensOfDoom
Speedy Mercer
2020-06-07 05:26:48 UTC
Post by BryanUT
I am still alive. Sorry not riding much.
-B
If it helps, we also are on Reddit and MeWe too! <%-P

For a time, my signature at work was: "Señor Programmer/Analcyst". Well, they said we could choose our own titles...
sleazy
2020-06-07 14:47:10 UTC
Post by Speedy Mercer
Post by BryanUT
I am still alive. Sorry not riding much.
-B
If it helps, we also are on Reddit and MeWe too! <%-P
For a time, my signature at work was: "Señor Programmer/Analcyst". Well,
they said we could choose our own titles...
Nope, doesn’t help at all. Fuck all social media with a rusty spork.
Farcebook, Shitter, Redumbit, all of them.
A rider
2020-06-29 17:08:58 UTC
Hi Tom!!!!