Harley Davidson Scrubs
2X4Man
2007-03-25 17:14:15 UTC
I am looking for a set of scrubs with some kind of harley davidson
logo on them for a present for a family member, searching online
hasn't turned up much and I doubt that this is the best place to ask
but I figure it's better then some others. Does anyone have any
clues?

Thanks!
.***@see_my_sig_for_address.com
2007-03-25 18:24:01 UTC
Post by 2X4Man
I am looking for a set of scrubs with some kind of harley davidson
logo on them for a present for a family member, searching online
hasn't turned up much and I doubt that this is the best place to ask
but I figure it's better then some others. Does anyone have any
clues?
Thanks!
Buy any set of scrubs you want. Buy any HD logo / patch /
whatever you want. Have the one sown on the other by some local
seamstress.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
P.Roehling
2007-03-25 18:54:04 UTC
Post by .***@see_my_sig_for_address.com
Buy any set of scrubs you want. Buy any HD logo / patch /
whatever you want. Have the one sown on the other by some local
seamstress.
Uh, for that, you'd need a farmer, not a seamstress. And it's a good
question as to what would come up.
Beav
2007-03-25 20:15:38 UTC
Post by P.Roehling
Post by .***@see_my_sig_for_address.com
Buy any set of scrubs you want. Buy any HD logo / patch /
whatever you want. Have the one sown on the other by some local
seamstress.
Uh, for that, you'd need a farmer, not a seamstress. And it's a good
question as to what would come up.
Heh :-)

As ye reep, sew shall ye sow :)
--
Beav

VN 750
Zed 1000
OMF# 19
Bob Mann
2007-03-25 22:19:38 UTC
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:15:38 GMT, "Beav"
Post by Beav
Post by P.Roehling
Post by .***@see_my_sig_for_address.com
Buy any set of scrubs you want. Buy any HD logo / patch /
whatever you want. Have the one sown on the other by some local
seamstress.
Uh, for that, you'd need a farmer, not a seamstress. And it's a good
question as to what would come up.
Heh :-)
As ye reep, sew shall ye sow :)
Sew what?
--
Bob Mann
85 K100RS (traded for...)
04 FLHTCUI 95" Stage 3
.***@see_my_sig_for_address.com
2007-03-25 23:57:46 UTC
Post by Beav
Post by P.Roehling
Post by .***@see_my_sig_for_address.com
Buy any set of scrubs you want. Buy any HD logo / patch /
whatever you want. Have the one sown on the other by some local
seamstress.
Uh, for that, you'd need a farmer, not a seamstress. And it's a good
question as to what would come up.
Heh :-)
As ye reep, sew shall ye sow :)
Sew what?
So buttons !

</Felix Unger>

o***@tampabay.rr.com
hello i am need of finding some harley davidson scrubs!!!
.***@see_my_sig_for_address.com
2007-05-09 00:44:59 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/3yl79j

Thumper
2007-03-26 16:35:31 UTC
Post by .***@see_my_sig_for_address.com
seamstress.
Baaaaaad boy. Not PC. Tailor is a better word.
--
By it's very nature, my sig. makes this posting 100% on topic.

"Of course, you'll have the good taste not to mention that I posted this."

Thumper

"I don't want a pickle..."
http://www.thumpers-roadhouse.ws

2007 H-D FXSTD Deuce
2006 BMW K1200GT
2004 H-D Road King Classic
1978 Triumph T140V Bonneville
1975 Triumph T160 Trident
1974 Norton Commando Interstate
1969 BSA R75 Red Rocket III
1962 Triumph T20 Tiger Cub
1958 BSA Super Bantam COCK
1954 Velocette MAC
.***@see_my_sig_for_address.com
2007-03-26 17:52:39 UTC
Post by Thumper
Post by .***@see_my_sig_for_address.com
seamstress.
Baaaaaad boy. Not PC. Tailor is a better word.
No seams, and less stress ?

Outback Jon
2007-03-26 19:26:17 UTC
Post by Thumper
Post by .***@see_my_sig_for_address.com
seamstress.
Baaaaaad boy. Not PC. Tailor is a better word.
No seams, and less stress ?
There's a place on my way to work that has a sign that states "Sewers
Wanted". I keep wondering if the city is going to install them...
--
"Outback" Jon - KC2BNE
***@ver.no.sp.am.izon.net

2006 ZG1000A Concours "Blueline" COG# 7385 CDA# 0157
1980 CB750F SuperSport "CoolerKing"
Stupendous Man
2007-03-25 18:00:32 UTC
It's RUBs idiot, not scrubs.
Stephen Cowell
2007-03-25 18:57:38 UTC
Post by Stupendous Man
Post by 2X4Man
I am looking for a set of scrubs with some kind of harley davidson
logo on them
It's RUBs idiot, not scrubs.
Sans
Crotchrocket
Rich
Urban
Bikers

You're welcome.
--
__
Steve
.
marvymar
2009-07-28 14:52:02 UTC
Post by Stupendous Man
Post by 2X4Man
I am looking for a set of scrubs with some kind of harley davidson
logo on them
It's RUBs idiot, not scrubs.
Hello, sorry to correct you but it is SCRUBS. When you work in the medical profession the garb doctors and nurses wear is called SCRUBS which come in a variety of designs which include patterns, cartoons,logos,etc. The other person was just asking if there are some with the Harley Davidson logo on them, that all:). How do I know they are called scrubs? I am a nurse:)
Send from http://www.nonsolonews.net
Stephen Cowell
2009-07-28 15:06:09 UTC
Post by Stupendous Man
Post by Stupendous Man
Post by 2X4Man
I am looking for a set of scrubs with some kind of harley davidson
logo on them
It's RUBs idiot, not scrubs.
Hello, sorry to correct you but it is SCRUBS.
When you work in the medical profession the garb
doctors and nurses wear is called SCRUBS which
come in a variety of designs which include
patterns, cartoons,logos,etc. The other person
was just asking if there are some with the Harley
Davidson logo on them, that all:). How do I know
they are called scrubs? I am a nurse:)
Are you sure you're not a Rich Urban Biker?
__
Steve
.
Vito
Ah! A rub in scrubs.
Tim
2009-07-28 17:54:50 UTC
Post by Stupendous Man
Post by 2X4Man
I am looking for a set of scrubs with some kind of harley davidson
logo on them
It's RUBs idiot, not scrubs.
Hello, sorry to correct you but it is SCRUBS.  When you work in the medical profession the garb doctors and nurses wear is called SCRUBS which come in a variety of designs which include patterns, cartoons,logos,etc.  The other person was just asking if there are some with the Harley Davidson logo on them, that all:).  How do I know they are called scrubs?  I am a nurse:)
That'll be a "whoosh" then, dearie.

Thumper
2007-03-26 16:34:00 UTC
Post by 2X4Man
I am looking for a set of scrubs with some kind of harley davidson
logo on them for a present for a family member, searching online
hasn't turned up much and I doubt that this is the best place to ask
but I figure it's better then some others. Does anyone have any
clues?
Thanks!
Good one! That's one merchandising gimmick Harley hasn't thought of.
Recommend it to Harley. They'll have it out by the Fall catalogue.

In all seriousness, why don't you buy a set of scrubs and have H-D patches
sewn on it?